As a member of the IONC, I commit to the following:
- Honest at all times, and comply legally with various municipal and provincial and federal government laws and regulations.
- Maintain competency and practice safely within the scope of practice and training.
- Treat clients with integrity, and respect the clients’ rights to make informed choices about their healthcare.
- Educate the public about Orthomolecular and Holistic nutrition, providing accurate information about nutrition, diet and lifestyle.
- Educate clients regarding specific diet options and nutritional support to help build and maintain nutritional well-being.
- Assess nutritional imbalances through bodily symptoms to support clients’ unique nutritional requirements..
- Do not diagnose disease.
- Do not perform controlled acts without legal authority.
- Do not advise clients to adjust or stop medications or discontinue seeing a medical professional.
- Respect and value the importance of confidentiality and privacy issues and are diligent with the collection of client’s private information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
- Products that are recommended by me aren’t guaranteed to treat, cure or prevent any diseases of unique individuals.